We have an exciting opportunity available for a dedicated and enthusiastic Digital Project & Account Manager.
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate innovation and initiative within our customer portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Digital Project & Account Manager you will manage the projects for various customer accounts. You will be responsible for planning and managing the projects to ensure that they are implemented on time and within budget. With support from the Digital and Development team, you will understand and assist customers in building their online presence.
Duties and Responsibilities Project management
- Manage a Digital/Software Project from the kick-off to the point where the project is handed over to the Production / Support team
- Plan and implement Digital Projects including defining tasks and timelines, and allocating required resources
- Keep track of milestones and budget through the project cycle using the Project Management System
- Chairing weekly meetings with the customer to build a close relationship with the customer and ensure that expectations are met
- Evaluate and assess the quality of the project deliverables throughout the project phase
- Escalation of any issues that can cause a delay or additional costs on a Project
- Follow up on tasks on a daily basis with communications to the different parties involved
- Update all Project schedules and planners daily as available on the selected shared platform
- Manage all Project documentation – internal and external Account management
- Manage customer relations and proactively assist customers with understanding their needs
- Support and guide the digital/software team on delivering customer requests
- Build strong relationship with partners and stay up to date with latest product releases
- Diplomas/Degrees in Project Management is an advantage
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience in digital marketing or software development
- Technical and development knowledge is an advantage
- Able to build and maintain client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in English
- Proactive, reliable with ‘attention to detail’ and ‘get things done attitude